You Can Make A Difference
Join the Twinco Team and help us continue to grow and satisfy our customers!
Twinco Manufacturing is currently seeking . . . . . .
- The primary function of the manufacturing engineer is to design and document manufacturing processes as well as deciding how to build the product after the design specifications are determined.
- This position will require a strong understanding and use of Lean Manufacturing Principles, a minimum of 1 year of engineering/manufacturing experience and a Master’s in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or related degree.
- The primary function of the fabrication engineer is to support the fabrication needs of the various products Twinco builds in house for the Railroad and Transit Industry.
- Work will involve determining method of fabrication, material requirements, developing operation sheets, setting up and operating various fabricating machines.
- This position will require a minimum of 1 year of engineering/manufacturing experience and an AS/ BS in Engineering, Manufacturing or related degree.
- PSMO (Precision Sheet Metal Operator) certification a plus.
Press Brake Operator:
- Must be able to select bending method and tooling based on the materials and part you are forming.
- Must be able to determine the correct v-die opening in order to achieve the correct inside radius and avoid part distortion.
- Good math skills required to calculate your own bend deductions.
- Candidate must possess mechanical and technical skills as well as exhibit attention to details.
- Familiar with inspection and quality practices as related to sheet metal fabrication.
- This position will require a minimum of 1 year experience operating a press brake.
- The primary responsibilities of this position are: joins, fabricates, and repairs metal and other welded material by applying appropriate welding techniques.
- Perform TIG and MIG welding on fabricated assemblies.
- 3 years minimum experience welding, MUST be proficient in welding stainless and aluminum.
- The primary function of the CNC programmer is to produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating computer numerical control (CNC) machines to Twinco’s drawings and specifications while maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Must verify machine settings by measuring positions, first-run part and sample workpieces adhere to drawing.
- This position will require a minimum of 3 year’s experience programming and setting up CNC machines.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk:
- Responsible for Inbound and Outbound logistics.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Prepares items for shipment by determining the proper method of shipment and packaging.
- Load/Unload trucks.
We Offer . . . . . . .
- Competitive Wages
- Advancement Opportunities
- On the Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
- Consideration of Experience
- Full Benefits Package:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Personal Time
- 401K Plan
- AFLAC Personal Sickness & Personal Accident Indemnity Plans
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Hours (Full Time/Part Time)
- Friendly & Clean Working Environment
Submit Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax 631-231-0314